ABOUT STRATHEARN ARTS
Strathearn Artspace is constituted as a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO).
You can read more about our charitable purposes on the organisation page. Our charitable status means
that any profits go back into supporting the continued work of the Artspace and improvements to the facilities.
Currently, we have a flexible auditorium with stage; side space for smaller groups and
mezzanine exhibition space. See Venue Hire section for pictures of these areas.
In addition, to these creative spaces, we now have a suite of office spaces (accessed from
Lodge Street) to let on a short or long-term basis. These flexible work spaces, individual offices
and meeting rooms present Strathearn Artspace with the possibility of an income stream to
support our main activities. We invite anyone interested in renting space to contact us on
01764 655556 or email email@example.com to discuss their requirements.
PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
To expand the range/frequency of use (within the parameters of our aims) and grow audience
sizes, to ensure the Strathearn Artspace is sustainable for the future,by:
1. Upgrading the auditorium seating, to accommodate up to 150 people;
2. Increasing the broadband capacity to allow for live streaming of
performances and improved WiFi for users of the Artspace;
3. Further encouraging the creative use of the spaces by community groups;
4. Upgrading projection equipment to enable the showing of newly released films;
5. Building awareness of events and potential uses of the facilities, via website, print, and social media platforms.
6. Improving the general facilities, to enhance users’ experience of the venue.
7. Further developing our office suite to provide an income stream to support our main activities.
Trustees: Barry Hargrave, Gordon Wright, Ray McMaster, Neil Combe, Fiona Wellstood, Caroline Moore, Caitlin Barnes