at Strathearn Arts
Our team of volunteers drawn from the local community are vital to the success of Strathearn Arts.
They contribute their time, energy, skills and enthusiasm in a variety of ways – both seen and unseen – to make sure that we can open our doors and welcome the numbers who cross the threshold annually.
Strathearn Arts is committed to developing a wide and varied programme of events and activities that will appeal to families and young people. This will only be possible if we can find volunteers willing to help and support us. If you’d like to see this programme grow, why not get involved?
Whether it’s a few hours a month or on a more regular basis, then get in touch.
Lighting | Sound | Film Projection | Repairs and Improvements | Administration | Marketing | Social Media | PR | Event Support | Ticketing | Ushers | Event Set Up | Bar Work | Teas and Coffees | Fundraising
Interested in joining us?
Our volunteers tell us they get lots of benefits from helping out:
- A chance to meet people and work together as a team
- Enjoyment and satisfaction of making events and activities happen
- Fun and camaraderie
- Develop skills and gain experience
- A chance to see a diverse range of events... for free!
- Support Strathearn's community arts organisation
- Put something back into the community
- Free tickets for kids